Eona™ Boardroom Table
Everything Old Is New Again (EONA™) is a modular table system manufactured from post-consumer recycled materials. Its outstanding environmental credentials, combined with its sleek and timeless design, makes Eona™ ideal for executive and managerial desking, conference and boardroom tables.
The Eona™ premium meeting and boardroom table has been designed for 100% disassembly, ready for recycling. Eona™ is carbon neutral with the greenhouse gases emitted from the manufacture of the table frame and the shipment to the end user offset through a certified carbon offsetting program registered under the Kyoto Protocol.
The Eona™ meeting table can be ultra-customised with special sizing, veneer or solid timber top choices, and alternative leg finishes. For these premium options contact our specialist team at Buzz HQ today.
** Note: an extra large base is used for boardroom tables with depths 1500mm or greater. All tables at 2400mmL or longer will be provided as a 2 piece top and joined onsite unless otherwise specified and access details are discussed prior to delivery.
- Polished aluminium legs with black texture frame as standard
- Legs and leg support inserts made from 100% post-consumer recycled aluminium
- Outer leg supports made from post-consumer recycled steel
- Made from recyclable polypropylene
- Legs can be positioned at narrow or wider stances to accommodate a range of desk and table sizes and requirements
- MTO desktop made from environmentally friendly EO particle board
- 10 Year Frame Warranty
- 4 Week Lead Time